The Scientific Advisory Board at the National Institute of Nutrition and Seafood Research (NIFES) was established in autumn 2011. The Scientific Advisory Board replaced the institute’s board, and shall contribute to ensuring professional quality and development within the scope of the institute’s objectives and limitations.
The members of the Scientific Advisory Board at NIFES are:
- Karsten Kristiansen (chair of the committee). Professor of molecular biology at University of Copenhagen.
- Kristina Sundell. Director of Studies for the first-degree zoology education programme, Department of Zoology, University of Gothenburg. Professor of zoophysiology.
- Rolf Reed. Head of the Department of Biomedicine, University of Bergen.
- Liv Elin Torheim. Professor of public health nutrition at Oslo and Akershus University College of Applies Sciences.
- Christer Høgstrand. Professor of molecular ecotoxicology at King’s College London.